Friday, September 17, 2010

My past work - 31 Jul 2010: My third attempt at the Esplanade


After going into photography for almost 4 months, I decided to revisit the Esplanade again with my buddy. Hoping to get some good shots, and see how much improvements I have gotten so far. It happen to be the last rehearsal of the National Day Parade before the actual day. The place was so packed and full, had only managed to capture a few shots. Did not managed to captured any fireworks because we though that the fireworks had finish and we had already finish packing our equipments...

#01 - Tanjong Rhu, walking to Esplanade
#02 - Marina Bay Sands
#03 - Happy Birthday Singapore
#04 - Singapore Fighter Jet
#05 - Central Business District at Dusk
#06 - Esplanade
#07 - The Fullerton Hotel
#08 - The Bridge - Color
#09 - The Bridge - Black & White

No comments:

Post a Comment